PCCr1 – First Pan African Conference in Crystallography – 2016 OctoberAutor: Patrice TSOBNANG KENFACK - Datum: 9 February, 2016
This PCCr1 conference aims at bringing together African crystallographers, mineralogists, solid state and structural scientists to increase the awareness for crystallography and improve the educational opportunities for African researchers and students of all levels.
The variety of activities will provide opportunities to engage with (i) the scientific community, from expert crystallographers to young researchers and students of all ages, (ii) government representatives and policy-makers from most African countries.
Chairman: Prof. C. LECOMTE,
Chair of the IUCr Africa initiative commission
Plenary Lecture : Prof G DESIRAJU Past IUCr President Bangalore India
- Inorganic Materials and Mining Industry
- Inorganic Materials and Industry
- Crystallography data bases
- Crystallography for life science
- Large Facilities for emerging countries
- Crystal engineering and structural chemistry: function through design
Exhibitions booths will be available for companies and individuals.